– The Life Cycle –
When pure passion for trials meets a professional and forward-looking approach for sport science.
He is the expert when it comes to professional trials specific training. Over his long and successfull sports career he gained more than 25 years of experience as an athlete himself. A walking lifetime study so to say.
- 2 x Vice World Champion ( 2003 Cadet BIU, 2005 Junior UCI )
- 3rd place World Cup round 1 2008
- Many years with UCI top 10 ranking
- Master degree in Physical Education at the Academy of Physical Education in Krakow (Poland)
- Since 2010 strength and conditioning coach
- Since 2014 trials coach
After 2 years of coaching Thomas Pechhacker he won the Mens Elite 20” World Champion Title.
He is the demonstration that this training philosophy works. After just 2 years of following Karol´s training program he became World Champion.